Thursday, January 17, 2013

January "Word" Challenge.

Hi, Gayle here again to share with you my second page for our January "WORD" Challenge. My word for 2013 is FOCUS, and this page represents the "chaos and confusion" that can sometimes infiltrate our lives and cause us to be distracted, feel a little lost and unsure of our goals and can make "focussing" a real challenge.
Again, the page is made up entirely from the eclectic assortment of ephemera in my Zeus and Zoe kit. You can find similar in Marivics wonderful Etsy Store.
We would love you to join in our "word" challenge by creating a page using your special word for 2013. All the details on how to join in are HERE as well as a peek at the fantastic prize.



Don't forget, Zeus and Zoe are having a Design Team Call. If you love working with unusual ephemera and beautiful vintage embellishments then I would encourage you to apply. You can find all the application details HERE.
Happy creating and have a great weekend.

11 comments:

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Stunning , gorgeous, wonderful Lo

Bellaidea said...

VERY cool design!

Sandie said...

Gayle, the detail in this layout is amazing!

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow...super, super layout! Love it! You did such a great job with this layout and the piecing together! Love your word too....really great!

Gaby Bee said...

The new year is over two weeks old, but I still wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year!

Great job as always! Love it!

Hugs,
Gaby

Netty said...

wow when I look at this I wish I scrapped...so much inspiration here.
Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Nicole Doiron said...

This page is GORGEOUS, Gayle! So much to look at and admire! I love it!!!

Cathy said...

Awesome LO Gayle.. the layering and masking look amazing!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Gayle!! You always amaze me..

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, what a fabulous page!! Love the stamping and paint splats!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous page! I love all the patterns and colors. Thanks for the inspiration! =)