Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Challenge


Hi every one, Gayle here to present the February Challenge. As if you  didn't already know, it is the month of love.
I am also admitting to you that my birthday falls on February 14th. Yes, I am a Valentines Day baby, made with love.
So, my challenge choice is to create a project about LOVE.................
That gives you lots of different options and interpretations to choose from.
The only stipulation is that the WORD "LOVE" must be obvious on your project. 
It could be Valentined themed or marriage, children, home, animals, food, music, sports,, shoes, chocolate. Whatever your heart tells you to express that is all about LOVE.

In my Zeus and Zoe kit , Marivic included this chipboard house. Oh, what do I do with it !
Well, I think love begins at home. Home is where the heart is, and home is where every one should feel safe and loved, so I have very lovingly decorated this little house and included some family members peeking out through the windows. There is also a doll peeking out the window and her name is Mary, I have had her all my life and I love her too.







Winners Prize

This sweet winners prize consists of:
 Apricot paper and lace roses
Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Worn Lipstick
Kaisercraft 6" paper pad- Secret Admirer
Magnolia paper blooms and a
Matha Stewart Doily Punch.



17 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

OM Gosh!! This is AMAZING....just so much to look at - the roof is incredible & I LOVE The windows!!!!

Channa said...

OMG this is so gorgeous!! excellent how you did the windows with the pictures. It looks amazing!

Riikka Kovasin said...

I love that house! So cleverly decorated!

Dana Tatar said...

WOW! This house is amazing Gayle! I LOVE the playing card roof and the way you put photos in the windows. Thanks for the inspiration!

sandi said...

Great challenge Gayle! Love the house.....amazing!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Amazing. How you think up such a beautiful decor is a mystery.

I love how you dressed this project. So many elements and tons of love!!

This is such an inspiring piece!!!

Norma Gomez said...

OMGosh, shut the front door...Gayle this is AH-MAZING!!! There are so many beautiful elements to look at. It's one of those stunning projects that you can discover new bits of goodness and inspiration each time you look at it. Thank you for the inspiration :D I'm really loving your use of playing cards!!

Zamaline said...

Oh wow your house is magnificent, I adore colors and ornaments used. And great challenge!

Monica said...

This looks neat. lots of love going on here.

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow...this is soooo awesome! Love this...really a wonderful project!

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Love this house, very beautiful!!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

An absolutely gorgeous design! I am completely amazed! :)

Beatrice Lawson said...

Too gorgeous for words! I don't even know what to look at first - the roof, the adorable pennants, the cluster of flowers... I love the hearts trim, that is so beautiful.

Amber said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Your altered house of love is amazing! I LOVE all of the details!!!

Cathy said...

WOW adore your OTP project Gayle.. so many gorgeous details!!

stitch-and-greet said...

Wow - wow - wow. This is jaw dropping amazing! Think, I´ve never seen such a stunning piece of artwort before. Renata xx